CAPC aims to strengthen Indigenous families with children 0-6 years old by providing programming and services that support and enhances healthy child development. Everyone is welcome.
CAPC consists of drop-ins, individual sessions, group sessions, home visits, and outreach.
- Father Involvement Activities
- Child Safety Kits
- Community Socials and Events
- Cooking Sessions
- Culture and Language Sessions
- First Aid/CPR Certification
- Traditional Parenting Sessions
- Safe Food Handling Certification
- Family Outings
- Family Arts and Crafts
If you are interested and want to learn more information or have any questions please contact the CAPC Coordinator.
(905) 549-4884 ext. 304
Email: [email protected]
318 ½ Colborne St., Brantford ON N3S 3M9
For information, please visit our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/capccpnp.brantford.7